[DeTomaso] Changing Steering Wheels

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 12:51:53 EST 2019

Hi Steve,
Why would you want to put a Nardi steering wheel in your Pantera?  A wood rimmed Nardi just looks out of place in a Pantera in my opinion.  The LeCarra wheel you have looks period correct and perfectly suited to the Pantera's interior.
https://photos.smugmug.com/TheRestofourWorld/Autos/1973-Pantera-Detomaso-5332/i-ZTmSp7z/0/c5405c5e/M/5332%2005%2031%202015%2021-M.jpg

Just my 2-cents.  Post a pic of the wheel you want to add.
Cheers!Garth