[DeTomaso] GT5-S 9547 auction hammer at $319,000

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Jan 19 16:34:22 EST 2019

Chuck,

If it’s the one I’m thinking of, it was reported wrecked pretty badly in England, a detail that somehow didn’t find its way into the auction catalog.

Amazing that a perfect Amerisport is a no-sale at 180k a couple of weeks ago and this car with questionable history sells for $319k.  People are stupid.

Mike

Sent from my iPad