[DeTomaso] NPC 1951 Chev Estate Sale

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Thu Jan 17 16:22:57 EST 2019

Just the messenger.  A friend of mine has a friend selling an almost-restored collector car.  Could be a good deal for someone.

  Email: Contact at OldCarNutBook.com for more info.

Sincerely,

Chris

Attached are some notes and a couple of pics. More info and pics coming. Car is in Covington. I think $10K could take it all.

David Dickinson
206-354-8347