[DeTomaso] NPC: Buying a car out of state - help!

Himes, Terry (397C) Terry.Himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jan 17 12:20:12 EST 2019

Oh.  The mechanic I hired charged me $90.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Juno Systems & Software Team
TGO Sequence Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

From: Brent Stewart <bjbstewart at yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 9:11 AM
To: "detomaso at server.detomasolist.com" <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>, Terry Himes <Terry.Himes at jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC: Buying a car out of state - help!

Guys, I REALLY appreciate all the help!!  And so quickly!
.
The advice provided is excellent, I will follow closely...
.
Thanks again!!!
.
brent