[DeTomaso] NPC: Buying a car out of state - help!

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 11:22:33 EST 2019

.All,Quick question for those that have purchased a car on ebay or BaT, etc - what is the best way to ensure you don't get taken?  Hate to wire a bunch of money, then I have no money, no pink slip, no car..Do you have to just blindly trust the seller?  Or is there a better process?  Really could use some help with this one....Thanks for your advice!.brent.