[DeTomaso] Hagerty Barn Find Hunter Goose

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jan 16 23:47:21 EST 2019

AJ,

It’s not quite it as nice as it looks. Vandals broke in and did some damage. Something heavy fell on the right front corner I think (which you never see) and it needs bodywork. Robert told me he was driving it and blew a shift, and upshifted from second to first (or something like that) and totally blew the engine, rod through the block time.

So it needs a fair bit of work before it can be back on the road. But apart from the Lamborghini and the Chrysler it’s the nicest-condition car he has.

Mike

Sent from my iPad