[DeTomaso] Brake Pressure Differential Valve

Joe Jaffoni 427390 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:43:31 EST 2019

I am getting close to the first post-resto drive and tried to bleed the
brakes this weekend but brake fluid is leaking out (heavily) from the
center of the port where the brown brake pressure differential switch is
screwed in.  I previously had the valve rebuilt by Muscle Car Research in
Virginia which sells the rebuild kit...

>From what I’ve read, there should be no fluid at this "switch" port so the
leak indicates that the internal o-rings are allowing brake fluid into that
center port.  I don’t want to try to rebuild it again.

Does anyone know where to get another one? Preferably new? Wilkinson lists
it (https://panterapartsusa.myshopify.com/products/01316A) but I tried
Steve earlier and he is on vacation and I am trying to get the replacement
so I can spend the three day weekend replacing it and cleaning up the brake
fluid on the new carpet in the front trunk - Thanks