[DeTomaso] In the Kissimmee Staging Lanes

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Jan 13 12:23:03 EST 2019

Dear Scott,

                    You wrote:

             That’s not my car that went across the block (I’m never gonna sell it!), one of my “duties” as a Mecum photographer, is to shoot the staging lanes. I’m always going to promote Panteras whenever I can!”

                Bless you.   To paraphrase Charlie McCall, “you are raising Pantera consciousness through commercial photography.”  I applaud you for it.

                               Warmest regards, Chuck Engles