[DeTomaso] New California Exhaust Fine

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Sun Jan 13 09:32:41 EST 2019

When I lived on Maui, that was the MPD’s take on loud pipes. That said, they did take exception to Honda Civics with a Yuban can for an exhaust. Bikes, exotic and muscle cars with loud exhausts were never ticketed, unless you were showing off and reviving the engine like mad. I had several close calls while driving my car (tourists are too busy gawking at the scenery then to watch for other vehicles), but that went to zero after I installed a set of Flowmaster 10s.

Sent from my iPhone