[DeTomaso] Techno Question: deck struts/lifts

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Jan 12 21:50:38 EST 2019

Dear Forum,

                 Given all the activity from the great minds posting
tonight, I have an esoteric trivial question about the stock rear deck
struts or their modern replacements:

                            Does anyone have the specs for the proper force
in Newtons (or any other unit) for deck struts on a stock deck and/or a deck
with a spoiler?

                                         Curious,  Chuck Engles