[DeTomaso] New California Exhaust Fine

audionut motonut audionut at mediacombb.net
Sat Jan 12 16:22:40 EST 2019

As a motorcycle guy, my impression is that this law has it's origins in the infernal racket made by Harley guys who run open pipes.

Enforcement will likely be directed at them and not so much at cars.

But we shall see. So far I haven't heard of (or seen) anybody getting a ticket for loud exhaust, car or motorcycle.