[DeTomaso] Collector Car Insurance by Infiniti - Weighing going back to Hagerty

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Sat Jan 12 13:25:16 EST 2019

I have used Barrett Jackson AIG for my toys for the past 4 or 5 years.
They were very inexpensive until I insured my Noble.
   I have 7 insured and have had claims on 2 over the last thee years.
I had a blow out on a trailer with my 71 Pantera show car.
The car tried to escape the trailer and did a lot of body damage .  They
paid in full promptly including a new custom paint job.
My Rx-7 was in the barn during a tornado and they were out the day I
called them and adjusted it on the spot.
I have 2 cars with supercharges, 2 cars with nitros and 2 twin turbo
cars.  It doesn't seem to matter.
Hagarty does not touch nitrous cars and  didn't like it that none of my
cars have the original engines in them.

YMMV,
jerry knotts

On 1/12/2019 10:16 AM, Mike & Elizabeth Thomas wrote:
>     Does anyone else out there use collector car insurance by Infinity?
>     I've had them for a few years and while they are cheaper than Hagerty,
>     not able to find much on experience.  I plan to drive the car more this
>     year when I retire and am considering going back to Hagerty.  Did a
>     quote and for my car insured to a stated value of $90K is now $919/yr.
>     Wow.  But, if something happens and I get shorted on proper repairs it
>     will cost a lot more than that.  I've never heard anyone complain about
>     payouts from Hagerty.
>

>     Thanks
>
>     Mike Thomas
>
>     Pres., Panteras Northwest
>
>     206-795-3302
>
>     Yellow '74 #6328
>
>     [1]www.panterasnorthwest.com
>
> References
>
>     1. http://www.panterasnorthwest.com/

---
https://www.avg.com
[...]

   1. [1]http://www.panterasnorthwest.com/

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.

   Visible links
   1. http://www.panterasnorthwest.com/
   2. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com