[DeTomaso] Collector Car Insurance by Infiniti - Weighing going back to Hagerty

marshall smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 12 13:23:48 EST 2019

I can't believe what I pay Hagerty for full coverage. It is incredible. And I had a check for $38,000.00 on my desk in 10 days in 2016 for damage to the Pantera.
I've never seen another company come close. I feel like I'm stealing insurance.

1971 Pantera    $80K  $406.00
1965 MBZ 230SL  $35K  $170.00
1979 Honda CBX  $8K  $33.00
1965  Ford Mustang GT Conv $20K  $29.00 (fire theft only)
1987 Porsche 928  $20K  $297.00
2007 Porsche Carrera S Cabrio $42K  $623.00

Bod injury $250K/$500K/$100K  addl $38
Prop damage $100K   addl $10.00
Med pymts $1000 per  addl $10.00
UI $15K/$30K  addl $9.00
Motorcycle pass  $15K/$30K  addl $1.00
Limited earthquake  addl $8.00
Spare parts $1.5K  $3.00
Collector Car tools incl earthquake  $1.5K  addl $28.00
Haggerty Plus renewal  $35.00

Total premium  $1,700.00 per year.