[DeTomaso] Collector Car Insurance by Infiniti - Weighing going back to Hagerty

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Jan 12 11:16:04 EST 2019

Does anyone else out there use collector car insurance by Infinity?  I've
had them for a few years and while they are cheaper than Hagerty, not able
to find much on experience.  I plan to drive the car more this year when I
retire and am considering going back to Hagerty.  Did a quote and for my car
insured to a stated value of $90K is now $919/yr.  Wow.  But, if something
happens and I get shorted on proper repairs it will cost a lot more than
that.  I've never heard anyone complain about payouts from Hagerty.

Thanks

Mike Thomas

Pres., Panteras Northwest

206-795-3302