[DeTomaso] Test Slow Day

Himes, Terry (397C) Terry.Himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jan 11 11:13:11 EST 2019

Well... that depends on whether you are using the earth's rotation (days) or looking
at your Atomic watch. We did have a +1sec leapsecond added a year ago. So yeah,
the earth is slowing down and your email is slower.  HaHa!!

December 31, 2016:
"The last leap second was added on June 30, 2015 just before midnight UTC. The U.S. Naval Observatory
announced last July that a leap second will be added to official timekeeping on December 31, 2016. That
means your day and year – and everyone's day and year – will officially be one second longer.Dec 31, 2016"

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Juno Systems & Software Team