[DeTomaso] headers

Larry Weston lplugw at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 09:26:26 EST 2019

Last experience with 2" GTS tri-wye pipe arrangement required serious gas tank heat shield movement for clearance. Hall Big Bores not so much, but they touched.
I have a pair of headers for 2v heads is someone needs them.

I need to purchase a new set for a 4v.

Tri wye or big bore.
What is the consensus?
Thanks