[DeTomaso] window regulator question

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Jan 5 15:19:01 EST 2019


Wavy washer goes on short fat screw connecting regulator arm to arm that is on the window roller.  It’s a lockwasher. 



Sent from my iPad

> On Jan 5, 2019, at 07:55, Panteratime via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
>   Folks,
>   Detached the window regulator arm and have a question.   Where does the
>   VERY thin, wavy, washer go?    I recall maybe between the regulator arm
>   and the short bar that's attached to trolly with plastic wheels.?     I
>   only took off the screw that connects these two "bars" and the screw
>   and washers that attaches the aluminum trolly trac to the top of the
>   door frame.   So it goes in one of those 2 places!   Thanks!!
> _______________________________________________
> Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA
> Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
> DeTomaso mailing list
> DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
> http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso
> To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links above.
> Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.

More information about the DeTomaso mailing list