[DeTomaso] window regulator question

Panteratime panteratime at aol.com
Sat Jan 5 10:55:56 EST 2019

Folks,Detached the window regulator arm and have a question.   Where does the VERY thin, wavy, washer go?    I recall maybe between the regulator arm and the short bar that's attached to trolly with plastic wheels.?     I only took off the screw that connects these two "bars" and the screw and washers that attaches the aluminum trolly trac to the top of the door frame.   So it goes in one of those 2 places!   Thanks!!