[DeTomaso] Best shipper for large heavy crate??

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 19:27:43 EST 2019

 With recommendations from Julian  and Mark Charlton who have successfully used YRC I explored that option and found them to be easy to use and very affordable.

Note for others following in my footsteps: you need to use a desktop instead of a smart phone when getting shipping quotes and filling out the necessary online paperwork.

Thanks to all who responded.

Larry