[DeTomaso] Overhaulin on YT - 71 Pantera

Joe Stockett qrtlow at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 07:35:35 EST 2019

I feel the same way. I actually stumbled on the YouTube video a couple
weeks ago and was totally impressed with the video editing and then BAM!
The push button is replaced with a different car. I was ready to write a
comment, but scrolled down to see the submitter explain he used another car
to show what his final intention was. My question to him is why not post it
until it's finished?

Joe