[DeTomaso] Overhaulin on YT - 71 Pantera - review

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Mon Feb 25 08:15:13 EST 2019

The car is located in Sweden. The video was made by someone other than
the owner "borowing" pics from his restoration thread on a forum, noone
knows why a different car is shown at the end. The car is still in
assembly and not finished. I met the owner last Summer and we have been
in touch briefly over Facebook.

Tomas