[DeTomaso] 1973 Detomaso Pantera 5500 miles

Robert Levitt levitt1946 at aol.com
Sat Feb 23 15:30:14 EST 2019

Hello Friends ,

I am helping a friend sell this completely restored pantera that has been in storage for over 30 years. The body and mechanical's are perfect in every way. The car is museum quality and can be seen on my website.

Follow this link and click on detomaso cars for sale. Scroll down to the red pantera.

 https://levitt1946.wixsite.com/nypantera

The price was just reduced from $100,000 to $88,800 for quick sale.

Contact me for further information about this car that is perfect in every way.

Best ,
Bob Levitt