[DeTomaso] 73 Pantera on BAT

j g notstock at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 17:47:40 EST 2019

I looked at this car almost 10 years ago , as I remember it was beside the road with a for sale sign  and I stopped and went back to look at it.As I remember The car had been hit on the passenger side front  and was not straight .There was lots of  rust  at every sheet metal to sheet metal interface , the hood inner metal had separated from the hood itself , The lower radiator looked pretty corroded,  the fan motor was bad and dragging, switch knobs were missing.Looked like lots of rust away under the lower windshield trim ledge all around and some evidence of water intrusion in to the trunk and dash area. Lots of areas underneath the car looked possibly thin .They wanted 35k back then but it looked a lot worse than in the pictures on BAT . Almost wished I would have made an offer back then but I had too many cars already as projects and my wife threatened to walk away if I bought it.
jg