[DeTomaso] Fluidyne Radiator Shroud

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 14:54:35 EST 2019

I used a Flexilite sucker- shroud with a small formed sheet adapter that allows air flow at the 4 corners and stands the fans off the core by 2". This maximizes air thru 100% of the core and allows the air to make a right angle turn out from core to shroud. I laid the radiator ass'y down with straps to allow better air flow out of the shroud. And there was still enough room for the A/C evaporator in front.
Works for me-J DeRyke

For those of you with Fluidyne radiators and aftermarket sucker fans, what have you done for a shroud or fan mounting? Pictures are helpful.

PS: please don't make this an aluminum versus brass radiator discussion...

Corey

   use the links above.