[DeTomaso] Fwd: Detomaso Pantera on today's Barn Find Hunter

Jim Kosloskey jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Fri Feb 8 09:08:01 EST 2019

In 1974 when I bought #6949, a friend and I drove from Detroit to Phoenix,
then Las Vegas, then LA, then SF and back.

We had a couple of mid-size suitcases, some soft bags (I don't recall how
many), and loose things stuffed everywhere (including behind the seats).

It was a 4 week, fun trip.

Jim Kosloskey