[DeTomaso] Fwd: Detomaso Pantera on today's Barn Find Hunter

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 19:36:31 EST 2019

I thought the "patch sheet metal forward of the cross brace" might be heat shields for the Turbos, but I think you might be right Tom.

-----Original Message-----Due to the large amount of visible rust and the patch sheet metal forward of the cross brace I suspect the braces are some form of quick fix for rusted sheet metal in the inner panels that the suspension mounts to.