[DeTomaso] Pantera Electrical Diagrams

William Taylor sobill1133 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 13:55:24 EST 2019

I would like to turn the maintenance/improvement of the Pantera Electrical
Diagrams (hosted on Pantera Place by Mike Dailey) to a forum member.

I will happy to transfer the original CAD files and the PDF release files
and will assist with any questions.

Not much actually needs to done on a regular basis for this task, but
someone new needs to carry the diagrams forward.

SOBill Taylor   sobill1133 at gmail.com

--
The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what you have where you are.
   SOBill TaylorA  A [1]sobill1133 at gmail.com