[DeTomaso] Spare tire hold down?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Feb 1 22:46:42 EST 2019

As I recall from memory, mine was like the Ford parts book photo
(traditional wingnut).  My car was 5533 now owned by Steve Lisa.

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES Net Manager
******************************
http://w7tsc.org
http://www.teampanteraracing.com

[1]http://w7tsc.org
[2]http://www.teampanteraracing.com

[3]https://www.avg.com

The Ford parts book shows a different looking part, and Wilkinson has it picture
d thusly:

Can somebody who has a stock, original hold-down share photos please?

Thanks!

Mike

Sent from my iPad

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.