[DeTomaso] To my DeTomaso Family

larry at ohiotimecorp.com larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Tue Dec 31 14:30:30 EST 2019

Tom come on over!

I have lots of work to do. Compel of trucks to finish, valve job on the back hoe, Pantera on the rack for years. On and On.

So you have 2 or so years? Just think of it as a sentence and the time will go faster 😊

In general I get mad if people do not stop by when close to me. Many have over the last 20 years. Our old friend John Holms got his phots in front of the Ford Engen Plant. Always trips to Summit, or friends shops and Quaker State Lube for lunch. Even to this day guys will hop off the Ohio Turnpike for lunch at the Winking Lizard (keep it clean).

Larry (Happy New Year) - Cleveland