[DeTomaso] trivial techno question: interior door handle

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Dec 30 21:24:38 EST 2019

Chuck,

Short answer—probably, but they are so cheap from the vendors that it’s a waste of time trying to save pennies getting them elsewhere.

Bobby Byars used to sell a much better solution (likely dreamt up by Don). He would attach a riv-nut to a small square of sheetmetal, then rivet that to the frame of the door. It’s an all-metal solution and works great, and if you have tin snips and a riv-nut set you can make it yourself!

Mike

Sent from my iPad