[DeTomaso] trivial techno question: interior door handle

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Mon Dec 30 20:49:31 EST 2019

Dear Forum,

                My passenger door interior handle is loose.   I removed the
panel and the problem seems to be the two square/cubish plastic screw
anchors and secure the lower and two most rearward screws holding the door
handle to the door frame.

                Is there a source for these things other than the usual
vendors?

                                 Warmest regards, Chuck Engles