[DeTomaso] Fwd: [SDP] The Calendar

Bobby Udell bobbykart at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 10:19:08 EST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jennifer Udell <maryjennifer6464 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 11:27 AM
Subject: [SDP] The Calendar
To: San Diego Panteras <sdpanteras at googlegroups.com>

Hello peeps, I hope everyone has enjoyed the holidays and is happy and
healthy.
I have been incredibly busy but feeling well, and excited about the New
Year!
So I have mailed out some calendars to those who have paid me and who also
live out of the San Diego area. If you have ordered a calendar and need it
to be mailed, please send payment of 20.00, and your address. You can send
a check to Jennifer Udell at
6464 Lake Apopka Pl. San Diego, Ca. 92119, Mary Udell-PayPal, Mary
Udell-Venmo, or Zelle-(619)4030888.
If you live in the area, you can pick it up at my house, or, I will plan a
meet up to deliver them.
So here’s who I have that have said they want a calendar but have not paid
yet.
If I have missed your payment, my apologies.
Kevin Ryniker
Phil Camp
Brett Gann
Vinh Ly
Patrick Orlando
Bob Reid
Peter DeMayo
Tom Cabinski
Larry Stock
Please let me know if you are no longer interested!
Thanks so much for your attention to this right away, I would love to get
these delivered as close to the New Year as possible!
Cheers to all
Jennifer Udell

--
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sdpanteras/DE765B0A-FF81-4A99-98D1-BA6DAEEA6CFF%40gmail.com
.
   Hello peeps, I hope everyone has enjoyed the holidays and is happy and
   healthy.
   I have been incredibly busy but feeling well, and excited about the New
   Year!
   So I have mailed out some calendars to those who have paid me and who
   also live out of the San Diego area. If you have ordered a calendar and
   need it to be mailed, please send payment of 20.00, and your address.
   You can send a check to Jennifer Udell at
   6464 Lake Apopka Pl. San Diego, Ca. 92119, Mary Udell-PayPal, Mary
   Udell-Venmo, or Zelle-(619)4030888.
   If you live in the area, you can pick it up at my house, or, I will
   plan a meet up to deliver them.
   So hereas who I have that have said they want a calendar but have not
   paid yet.
   If I have missed your payment, my apologies.
   Kevin Ryniker
   Phil Camp
   Brett Gann
   Vinh Ly
   Patrick Orlando
   Bob Reid
   Peter DeMayo
   Tom Cabinski
   Larry Stock
   Please let me know if you are no longer interested!
   Thanks so much for your attention to this right away, I would love to
   get these delivered as close to the New Year as possible!
   Cheers to all
   Jennifer Udell
   --
   [4]https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sdpanteras/DE765B0A-FF81-4A99-98D1