[DeTomaso] Headlight replacement

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Sun Dec 29 01:47:27 EST 2019

As I rarely drive the car at night, I did the HID conversion primarily for looks - the smaller headlamp opening really trumps the frog eye look.  That said, the LED bulbs were much brighter than the HIDs. There are HID to LED conversations (I believe Hella also had LEDs in the HID size) which are now available. That upgrade is probably next on the list.

Sent from my iPhone

   [1]https://vintagecarleds.com/shop/7-inch/vcm3-7-inch-led-headlight-kit
   /