[DeTomaso] Headlight conversion

billmoore6480 billmoore6480 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 19:57:11 EST 2019

Uae LED headlights, it's 2020CheersBill MooreCalgary 403.860.4300
-------- Original message --------From: Rick Shawver <rick.shawver at gmail.com> Date: 2019-12-28  11:06 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject: [DeTomaso] Headlight conversion Caution on the h4 bulbs.  While they work great and are almost plug andplay, they do draw more power.  I fried two switches before adding relaysto support the extra power requirement.Thanks Rick   Caution on the h4 bulbs.A  While they work great and are almost plug   and play, they do draw more power.A  I fried two switches before adding   relays to support the extra power requirement.   Thanks Rick_______________________________________________Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCAPosted emails must not exceed 1.5 MegabytesDeTomaso mailing listDeTomaso at server.detomasolist.comhttp://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomasoTo manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links above.Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.
   Uae LED headlights, it's 2020

   Cheers

   Bill Moore
   Calgary