[DeTomaso] Gear box - "singing" noise

Dave Londry davel at trguys.com
Sat Dec 28 15:43:11 EST 2019

Hi Hartwig
I tried to respond at the airbus.com address, but it bounced.

Did you get any response on the ZF question?
I'm always interested.
Dave

--
Dave Londry
TRGuys.com

davel at trguys.com
Cell     604-721-2278
Landline 604-589-9182
Skype    embeddedspaces

[1]davel at trguys.com
Cell     604-721-2278
Landline 604-589-9182
Skype    embeddedspaces

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.