[DeTomaso] Headlight replacement

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Sat Dec 28 13:58:06 EST 2019

Before I did the SACC HID conversion, I was using LED bulbs by Vintage Car LEDs. The fit was perfect, light was bright (5,000K on my light meter) and power draw was minimal.

https://vintagecarleds.com/shop/7-inch/vcm3-7-inch-led-headlight-kit/

Sent from my iPhone

   [1]https://vintagecarleds.com/shop/7-inch/vcm3-7-inch-led-headlight-kit
   /
   Sent from my iPhone

     On Dec 27, 2019, at 7:03 AM, billmoore6480 <billmoore6480 at gmail.com>
     Vision x led 7" headlights. Done in 15 minutes. Lower amp draw, much
     better light.
     Cheers
     Bill Moore
     Calgary