[DeTomaso] Headlight replacement

Fred Foreman fred4man at att.net
Fri Dec 27 12:41:49 EST 2019

With the Carrillo (and Hella) headlight assemblies you have a separately replaceable H-4 bulb manufactured by Hella, Sylvania, Phillips, China, etc.
The H-4 bulbs have 1/4" spade connectors and fit the (my stock) Panera's electrical connector.  There are 100's of LED bulbs also available, which I have not yet tried.
I have the Carillo housings with H-4 bulbs and they are very good.  On-line I read many reviews where people liked Carrillo housings better than Hella, especially the Hella Vision.  Of course you can trust all the comments on line.

My thoughts, Fred Foreman