[DeTomaso] Advantages of CV Half Shafts?

Thomas Törnblom tipo874 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 06:51:15 EST 2019

I’m using the Aero style boots

https://images.app.goo.gl/viGb2MJqMLjoJcNh7

I have pushed the rubber end into the metal sleeve as far as I could and still have the clamp on the outside. This makes it very compact and I imagine it will be better protected from heat from the exhaust.

I’ve been running this setup for many years now, including at least 4 or 5 trips to the continent.

Thomas