[DeTomaso] Current thoughts on seat replacement

billmoore6480 billmoore6480 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 18:35:06 EST 2019

I have settled on Fiero seats. I used Mr. Mikes for seat cover rebuild kits.  Happy with the seats. Toughest thing was the choice of cover. CheersBill MooreCalgary 403.860.4300
-------- Original message --------From: Mike & Elizabeth Thomas <mbefthomas at comcast.net> Date: 2019-12-23  3:42 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: 'Detomaso List' <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Subject: [DeTomaso] Current thoughts on seat replacement There have been a number of seats used to replace the stock Pantera seatsover the years.  I currently have a set of the C4 Corvette seats that GaryHerrig recovered 15 years ago for me and, while they are still reasonablycomfortable, I'm thinking of possibly swapping out.  I don't currently havedropped floor pans but will be putting the car in for some metal work thisspring and should I choose something that needs them, I'll have theopportunity. Thanks all, and have a merry Christmas! Mike ThomasPres., Panteras Northwest206-795-3302Yellow '74 #6328www.panterasnorthwest.com <http://www.panterasnorthwest.com/>      There have been a number of seats used to replace the stock Pantera   seats over the years.  I currently have a set of the C4 Corvette seats   that Gary Herrig recovered 15 years ago for me and, while they are   still reasonably comfortable, I'm thinking of possibly swapping out.  I   don't currently have dropped floor pans but will be putting the car in   for some metal work this spring and should I choose something that   needs them, I'll have the opportunity.   Thanks all, and have a merry Christmas!   Mike Thomas   Pres., Panteras Northwest   206-795-3302   Yellow '74 #6328   [1]www.panterasnorthwest.comReferences   1. http://www.panterasnorthwest.com/_______________________________________________Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCAPosted emails must not exceed 1.5 MegabytesDeTomaso mailing listDeTomaso at server.detomasolist.comhttp://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomasoTo manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links above.Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.