[DeTomaso] Current thoughts on seat replacement

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Mon Dec 23 17:42:06 EST 2019

There have been a number of seats used to replace the stock Pantera seats
over the years.  I currently have a set of the C4 Corvette seats that Gary
Herrig recovered 15 years ago for me and, while they are still reasonably
comfortable, I'm thinking of possibly swapping out.  I don't currently have
dropped floor pans but will be putting the car in for some metal work this
spring and should I choose something that needs them, I'll have the
opportunity.

Thanks all, and have a merry Christmas!

Mike Thomas

Pres., Panteras Northwest