[DeTomaso] New Fuel Injection recommendations

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Sun Dec 22 18:29:51 EST 2019

I should add, we did the Atomic version -- on sale (a little) now.

   -
   https://www.jegs.com/i/MSD+Ignition/121/2900/10002/-1?gclid=Cj0KCQiAxfzvBRCZARIsAGA7YMwyfWMEQH4MaO3F_U_c8nwzM7V97wStV2BJvP4QzS3AdXqUapV8zScaAujGEALw_wcB

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
*The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC*
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com <http://www.patentit.com/>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.

On Sun, Dec 22, 2019 at 3:33 PM Steve Lisa <stevelisa at patentit.com> wrote:

> So, we have the MSD FI system on my big marine block 1965 Galaxie road
> car.  We are really happy with it. Flawless. Easy.  Clean.
>

> Regards,
>
> Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
> The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC
> Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
> Direct: 480-442-0297
>
> www.PatentIt.com
>
> Scottsdale Office | P: 480.535.6656  |  F: 480.535.6628  |  A: 7689 East
> Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
>
> Chicago Office | P: 312.752.4357  |  F: 312.896.5633  |  A: 55 E. Monroe
> Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
>
> This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
> confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
> error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.
>
> On Sun, Dec 22, 2019, 12:07 Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>    Nice article, thanks for sending, I like the look and ease of the
>>    Inglese 8 stack (more correctly Comp Cams as they hold the Inglese
>>    Trademark and also own the FAST brand, but Jim Inglese is back out on
>>    his own). A shame they didn't get any real HP/Torque numbers on the
>>    Pantera and quoted some generic change from a carburetor to 8 stack on
>>    a big block Chevy where the 8 stack likely added most if not all the
>>    benefits and FAST unit just made it easier to tune.
>>
>>    I think most folks think of the FAST or self learning units as a bolt
>>    on and go, so good to see the qualification that one should still go to
>>    the dyno and tune the EFI to spark curve.
>>
>>    Julian
>>      __________________________________________________________________

-------------- next part --------------
   I should add, we did the Atomic version -- on sale (a little) now.
     * [1]https://www.jegs.com/i/MSD+Ignition/121/2900/10002/-1?gclid=Cj0K
       CQiAxfzvBRCZARIsAGA7YMwyfWMEQH4MaO3F_U_c8nwzM7V97wStV2BJvP4QzS3AdXq
       UapV8zScaAujGEALw_wcB

   Regards,A
   Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
   The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC
   Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.comA
   Direct: 480-442-0297
   [2]www.PatentIt.com
   Scottsdale OfficeA |A P:A 480.535.6656A  |A A F:A 480.535.6628A
   |A A A:A 7689 East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

   Chicago OfficeA |A P: 312.752.4357A  |A  F: 312.896.5633A  |A  A: 55 E.

   On Sun, Dec 22, 2019 at 3:33 PM Steve Lisa <[3]stevelisa at patentit.com>