[DeTomaso] New Fuel Injection recommendations

Dick Koch redcatman74 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 09:58:09 EST 2019

Not meant to throw a wrench in this discussion, however MegaSquirt has
engine management systems that in my opinion offer some of the most
comprehensive and least expensive offerings on the market, and would be
worth looking into as an upgrade option. When I am in a position to replace
my TECII system, this is my first choice.

https://www.diyautotune.com/shop/megasquirt-kits-components/