[DeTomaso] Door trim and window felt install tips??

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Dec 20 19:18:45 EST 2019

All,

 I have freshly powder coated trim and a freshly painted body and certainly do not want to damage either in the installation process.  I also have new felt  and window channel to install.

This would be much easier if I had taken things apart, but that was done by the repair shop so I have no previous experience to fall back on.

2511 still has the rivet holes for drip rail and B-piller pieces,  so their installation is self-explanatory.

Would greatly appreciate hearing from anyone who has been down this road before.  Please share any pertinent tips regarding sequence of installation, resolving difficulties in re-snapping trim onto body, or anything worthy of sharing.

Thanks.

Larry