[DeTomaso] New Fuel Injection recommendations

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 18:03:28 EST 2019

Bill

Holley 75 DP, Hmm, maybe a good discussion to have with Mike Ditucci. He'd
probably agree with you.

Jeff

-------------- next part --------------
   Bill
   Holley 75 DP, Hmm, maybe a good discussion to have with Mike Ditucci.
   He'd probably agree with you.
   Jeff

   On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 4:50 PM <[1]billmoore6480 at gmail.com> wrote:

     Holley 750 double pumper
     Cheers
     Bill Moore
     Calgary Ab. / Goodyear Az.
     403.860.4300
     So you are saying the self learning units have better ambient
     temperature compensation? d-
     Julian