[DeTomaso] New Fuel Injection recommendations

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 17:07:59 EST 2019

I'm finally going to upgrade to a new FI system. Car goes in to our local
Pantera guru, Mike Ditucci, next week.

I'm currently using an Electromotive system with a single Holley style
throttle body and sequential injection at each inlet valve. I would like to
keep that setup but upgrade to new well supported system that runs
autonomously, ie, self learning.

Would appreciate any recommendations, thanks.

Happy Holidays,

Jeff Detrich
6559