[DeTomaso] Nice write-up by the editor of Classic Motorsports Carroll Shelby's personal 1983 GTS

audionut motonut audionut at mediacombb.net
Thu Dec 12 15:02:20 EST 2019

Thanks Sean--

Never read that one before.

To hear one's own take on Pantera mods echoed by Peter Brock feels pretty damn good.

Like many of us, I struggled with the whole "side mirror dilemma". After considering various replacements for over 10 years I finally gave up. The little chrome stock units remain.

Not to say that many owners have not done well with replacing their side mirrors. Certainly anything one does will be functionally better than stock.

Even the cyber '71 Pantera that I race online has what appears to be the Dodge Omni units.

John 73L #5909
(just ticked over 22K orig. miles last month)