[DeTomaso] Brakes

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Dec 10 23:27:47 EST 2019

Short answer—no.

That is, you can’t just buy a Wilwood caliper and bolt it on. However some vendors sell a bolt-on kit designed to work with stock rotors using Wilwood calipers and appropriate adapter brackets. You can purchase the Centric vented front replacements for the stock rotors as well.

Mike

Sent from my iPad