[DeTomaso] Side air scoops

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Dec 10 09:15:57 EST 2019

Robert,

The large scoops are functional and are molded with provisions for tubing to an air box.

The small scoops are completely non-functional (other than perhaps as air OUTLETS from the engine bay). There is literally nothing to them—just the external part that you see. There is no backing of any kind (at least, nine that I have ever seen had anything in the way of functionality unlike the large ones).

Mike

Sent from my iPad