[DeTomaso] Re-chroming exhaust tips question?

Steven Edwards1969Dart gsedwards at cox.net
Sun Dec 8 08:17:43 EST 2019

I am working a 72 car that is in need to have the headers and tailpipes re-coated. The chrome tips are in need also to be.
My question is there replacement slip-on tips or another way to freshen them up? I seem to remember long ago that someone had made a set to slip over the existing tips, but my memory  is getting bad.
Thanks

Steven Edwards