[DeTomaso] Brake Discs?

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Dec 8 05:39:42 EST 2019

Chuck,

Yes indeed. These rotors were not available for years but through an intermediary in the Mustang vintage race prep business, I was able to get Centric/Stoptech to produce a special batch of rotors for me, which I sold to many of you. They subsequently added that part number to their regular inventory.

The part number for plain, vented rotors is 125-61053 as you said. They are sold under the Centric brand name.

They also offer this same rotor with cooling slots, or cryo treatment, or cross-drilled and slotted with cryo treatment, etc etc. under the Stoptech name, although Summit doesn’t list them.

Here is a photo of the slotted and cryo treated rotor installed on Lori’s car: